Contract Installment Payments
There are multiple ways to pay your installments:
1. Online: You can pay online for FREE right from your savings or checking account using the Online Resident Portal. Choose from one-time payments or automatic recurring payments. You can also make a one time payment using a credit or debit card (there is a nominal third party convenience fee for card payments).
You’ll use the same log-in you used to apply to access your resident account.
2. By Mail: Mail your check, money order, or certified check (payable to SBA Management) to our main office at 120 W. Gorham St., Madison WI 53703. Please do not mail cash. If your checks do not have your rental address on them, please add it to the memo line. Remember, your check needs to arrive on or before rent day so please allow time for the mailing process!
3. In Person: Drop your check, money order, or certified check off at any of our office locations. Credit cards are also accepted, however there is a third party convenience fee for all credit card payments. For your security, we do not accept cash payments over $50 at any of our offices.
Installment Due Dates
The total contract price you agreed to will be paid in nine equal installments on the following dates:
- Security deposit: June 1
- First installment: August 1
- Subsequent installments: September 1-March 1
- Final installment: April 1