We don’t leave fun or academics to chance.
Our team includes live-in Resident Assistants and Resident Directors, most of whom are current UW-Madison students. These professionals participate in rigorous training that thoroughly prepares them to provide support and guidance in literally any situation — from an academic struggle to a personal crisis. Our training curriculum mirrors those found at our nation’s top universities.
At Dorm@Lucky we offer you classes to learn basic life skills. Take a look at some of the subjects we offer:
- Personal finance/budgeting skills
- Staying safe on campus
- Eating healthy at college
- How to manage a job and school
- How to write a successful resume
- Early steps for career planning
The RAs here let me live on my terms, but don’t let me fail. They give me space to figure out who I am.
—Erik F. from Maple Grove, MN, Dorm@Lucky Resident
- Go Big Red: All-access tour at Camp Randall Stadium
- Paddlin’ Picnic: Canoe Trip and Lunch at Picnic Point
- Giving Back: Joining in UW-Madison’s Homecoming 5k Charity Run/Walk
- Great Pumpkin: Halloween Carving Contests
- Wild Things: Trip to Henry Vilas Zoo
- Meet and Eat: Cookout on the Green Roof Terrace
- Get in the Game: Brewers Game Outing
- Insiders MadTown: City Tour and Textbook Buying Trip
- Sex Out Loud: Safer Sex Education Program
- School Spirit: Joining in UW-Madison’s “Wisconsin Welcome” Events
- Hoops Tournaments: 3-on-3 Basketball
- Fall Fun: Corn Maze and Bonfire
- Sunday Staples: Shopping Trip to Super Target
- Bump ‘n Jump: Volleyball Tournament
- A Taste of the Town: Dinner on the rooftop at Lucky
Please keep in mind that events vary every year and are based on the preferences of each year’s resident group.
is never far away
Everything you need comes together right here: the campus, our dorm communities and the city of Madison.